What Sets This Firm Apart...
At Law Offices of Joshua Friedman, we have decades of experience representing employees and students in harassment and discrimination suits. We bring to every case the total dedication of , whose track record of success is reflected in recent recognition:
- Selected by peers to list of “Best Attorneys in New York” for 2009-2014.
- Named by New York Magazine as one of “New York Area’s Top Attorneys 2011.”
- Jury Verdict Reporter Top Ten Punitive Damages Awards in 2010 employment case.
We do not charge a fee unless we obtain a jury verdict or a settlement. That means our goals are aligned with our client’s goals. We take cases that we are confident we can win in order to bring justice for our clients and to protect others from similar mistreatment.
Our practice is limited to sexual harassment, racial harassment and other types of harassment, at work and at school.
If our firm takes your case we make this commitment: we promise to try your case to a jury if the defendant does not make a settlement offer we can recommend.
We have developed our own techniques for investigating and trying these cases. We encourage you to review these techniques which are explained in our training materials .
- Sexual Harassment was Just the Beginning of Their Ordeal: Their Boss Calls them a "Liar" on TV What do you do when you report sexual harassment, your employer does an investigation, the evidence ....
- New Jersey school racial harassment case heading to trial We are in the final days before our pretrial conference in this peer racial harassment case heading ....